DPS, Aurangabad is a boutique school with every child finding a special place in every teacher’s heart. Wise and caring hands take the child on a journey of human transformation aided by tangible physical infrastructure and intangible environmental factors.
With a multidimensional approach the dynamic & learner centric curriculum DPS follows valid scientific educational theories of Multiple intelligences, Blooms taxonomy, Brain research and Interdisciplinary learning. The practical application of these theories to education is precisely reflected in the knowledge as well as skill based teaching learning processes in every subject across all grades.
The school follows CBSE curriculum from grade 1 to 8.
The Admissions for the academic session 2016-17 are now open from Grade 1 to Grade 8. DPS Aurangabad follows a “first come first serve policy” for the admission without any discrimination on the basis of caste, region, religion or language.
The Admissions for the academic session 2019-20 are now open from Grade 1 to Grade 10. DPS Aurangabad follows a "first come first serve policy" for the admission without any discrimination on the basis of caste, region, religion or language.
Age Criteria for Admission
|Grade 1||On or before 30 Sep. 2013|
- Collect the DPS Admission kit from the DPS city office.
- To complete the admission procedure, fill the Admission form from the kit and submit the following documents to our Admission Officer:
- Two certified true copies of the child's birth certificate issued by the relevant Municipal Corporation or Passport copy for date of birth proof.
- Five passport size colour photographs of the child.
- Five passport size colour photographs of father and mother along with ID proof, Address proof and Income proof.
- One certified true copy each of School reports of the last three years for record purpose.
- School Leaving Certificate of previous school (if applicable).
- Photograph of guardian(if parents do not reside in Aurangabad).
- Ensure that the application for Admission is complete in all respects so as to facilitate the admission process.
- Admission will be confirmed on receipt of admission fee and the first quarter fee along with PDC's for remaining quarters.
- All documents in original to be kept ready for verification at the time of admission.