Shri V.K. Shunglu
Chairman DPS Society, New Delhi
- Indian Administrative Service / Secretary Govt. of India (1962-1996)
- Member of Board of Audit U.N. (1996)
- Chairman - Narmada River Water Projects.
- Member of Advisory Panel on International Development Association (IDA)
- Resource Person- World Bank
- Chairman Review Panel on Finances of Indian Institute of Management Govt. of India.
- Chairman, Advisory Board Price Waterhouse Coopers.
- Chairman, High level Committee to conduct of Commonwealth Games appointed by Prime Minister.
Shri Rahul Singh
Chairperson, Managing Committee
- Chairperson of the Population Institute (Washington) Global media Awards Committee
- President of the Board of Trustees of DKT India
- On Advisory Board of World Literacy of Canada
- Consultant for "Education World"
- Assistant Editor, "Times of India"
- Editor - "Reader’s Digest"
Shri P. C. Hota IAS (Retd.)
- Former Chairman - UPSC
- Additional Secretary, UPSC & Member
- Additional Secretary, Ministry of Labour Govt. of India
- Secretary Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Secretary, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension. Govt. of India (Department of Personnel & Training)
- Member, UPSC
- Appointed by the President of India as Chairman, UPSC
- Chairman of the Committee Civil Services Reforms.
- Fellow of the British Council at the University of Birmingham. United Kingdom (1981)
Shri Subhash Madanlalji Nahar
Pro Vice Chairman of DPS Aurangabad
President - S.G.G.L.E.C.C
- Founder Chief Patron of JITO
- Chairman - JITO A'Bad
- Trustee - JATF
- Prominent Industrialist & President of Waluj Industrial Association
- National Award Winner for Entrepreneurship & Quality Excellence
- Best Industries Award Winner
Dr. M. S. Bajaj
- Professor of Ophthalmology at R P centre, All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
- MBBS. MD (Ophtalmology, AIMS)
- Member of Editorial Board of National and International Publication Convenor / Member of Organising Committee such as those of the All India Ophthalmological Society. Delhi Ophthalmological Society. Oculoplastics Association of India and Asia Pacific Society for Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive surgery.
Shri. S. C. Gupta
Member, DPS Society, New Delhi
- Chief Engineer, Central Public Works Department Govt. of India in June 1 997 I.I.T. Kharagpur in 1962
- Director of Engineer - International Airports Authority of India.
- Chief Engineer , Border Security Force
- Convener, Sub-committee of Task Force on Civil Works (1996)
- Member of the Committee for Standardization of General Clauses in Contract Document.
- Fellow of Institution of Engineers (India)
Shri A. H. Jung
- IA. & A.S. 1965
- Additional Secretary & Financial Adviser, Ministry of Steel Mines.
- Additional Deputy Comptroller & Auditor General from August 1996 to July 1997.
- Joint Secretary. Ministry of Power
- Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation
Adv. Gautam K. Sancheti
- National Ex. Member Bhartiya Jain Sanghatna
- Chairman P.D.M. Jain School (Oswal Jain Trust)
- Chairman of Latest Consultancy (P). Ltd., M/S Balaji Ginning and Pressing Factory
- Ex President of The Tax Practitioners Association, Aurangabad
- Ex Director of JITO-APEX Mumbai
C.A. Atul P. Kothari
- B.Com, F.C.A., D.I.S.A., (ICAI)
- Practising Charted Accountant
- Former President of Lions club of Aurangabad
- Bhartiya Jain Sanghatana (BJS) Aurangabad
- Trustee: Nayi Talim Samiti, Sevagram Vardha, (An Educational Trust farmed by Shri. Mahatma Gandhiji in 1937)
Shri. Rajesh Pataney
- Former President of J.E.S. Aurangabad
- Executive committee member of J.E.S.F. Appex Indore
- Executive member of MASSIA. Ex. vice president & Treasurer of MASSIA
- Treasurer of SGGLES
- Member of CMIA
- Executive committee member of JITO Aurangabad
Shri. Shirish Khandare
- B.E. (Mechanical, MBA, DCA)
- Managing Director of Selwel Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
- Director, Hi-tech Industrial suppliers Pvt. Ltd.
- Director, Selwel Marketing services
Shri. Rajesh R. Lodha
- Owner of Anand Industries, Waluj, Aurangabad
- Owner of Mahavir Agro Equipment
- Owner of Anand guest-house, Shirdi
- Member of Managing Committee, JITO
- Member of Managing Committee, Jain Engineering Society
Shri. Rajesh Patil
- Vice Principal and Secretary, MC, JITO-DPS Aurangabad
- M.Sc. (Physics- Digital Electronics), B.Ed
- Former HOD, Science and CBSE in charge at DPS Indore, M.P
- Former Coordinator of Science and CBSE in charge at APS Indore, M.P
- Ex President of Physics Society VBMV, Amravati.